I’d just as soon choose to indulge in a day of relaxing, upscale, sweet time with my best girlfriends over a wild girls’ night out. If you feel the same you’ll love this glamorously styled and meticulously orchestrated bachelorette outing by Beverly Hills wedding planner Beverly Harris. Los Angeles brides-to-be, you’re especially lucky she’s in your neck of the woods.
The pampered itinerary…
- A champagne breakfast in their suite at The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
- Villa Bianca for bubbly, petit-fours and a gift exchange.
- JLM Couture flagship salon in West Hollywood for a dress fitting.
- Spa luxuries at Naked Princess.
- A return to The Peninsula for poolside cocktails and a big toast to the bride cap off the day!
A few accessories you should explore: Custom swizzle sticks & bespoke rings by illustrator & designer Astrid Mueller and hair accessories by Emici bridal.
Which would you choose for your pre-bridal festivities? A “glamour day” or a girls-night-out?